Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Masters of the Universe Classic collection so far.

This is my motuc collection so far.
 I can't show these pictures without giving a huge thanks to my friend Alexis from Alexis's Treasures without whom this collection would still be only like one shelf full. Also on a side note does anybody out there have an extra Star Wars Black Series 6 inch IG88 they would be willing to trade or sell for far less than the high Ebay price? I just can't afford the 60 to 80 dollars people are asking for him on ebay .I can however make a very nice toy trade offer for him or pay cash but probably not much more than 35$.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, yeah the Horde shelf is one of my favorites. I need to get the core origenal 3 Horde members but I hate to have to slit the Horde up onto different shelves.

      Delete
  2. Very cool set you got there Bro. I really like how you have He-Man and Anti-Eternia He-Man (and Skeletor's forces on another) on the top shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection you have. We mostly own original ones from the first 1980s collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool collection! We mostly own the original collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...